how to find afforable health insurance???

Right now i have medicaid covering my daughters health insurane b/c i dont work and now my fiancii works and he make enough to cover the bills and rent each month and neither of us have insurance. So i need help finding insurance that will cover us as a family that is reasonable to pay i seen some place cost like 300 a month and that's like half our rent. And i am worried that if i or my fiancii gets hurt or sick we will be stuck wtih these massive bills and i am soo stressed and worried. We live in IL , so does anyone have some informations that i can use to find insurance for the three of us????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I was hoping someone answered you because I am in the same boat as you.
    dcdmattison03

Answer by dcdmattison03 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• if you're interested in working from home and are motivated, isgenix now offers medical insurance to associates. it's the only MLM that does so, it is amazing. they are a great company and i can give you more info if you want

i hear that blue shield is reasonable per month but the co pays and perscriptions are a little more than most insurances. but if you're really just wanting it for emergencies you might consider that
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 1:09 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i live in mo, am self employed, and the cheapest one i found to cover a family is about 200 per person for decent coverage, not just one visit a year. you might ask you insurance agent who does car and stuff if they have any options. there was one i could have afforded for myself, but i have too many "pre existing conditions". your agent could tell you, though.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 1:53 PM on Aug. 22, 2009