Oral sex while preg HELP

Did your SO have any trouble or weird feelings about giving you oral sex while preg? Mine is freaking out and cant get over whatever it is he is afraid of... HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oral sex happens where baby comes out of so he's afraid to hurt baby. just gently guide him down there telling him first and frequently that gentle doesn't hurt you or baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• if sex which is penatrating you does hurt the baby why would oral lol almost nothing you do physically can hurt the baby he's pretty safe in that belly of yours! just keep telling him and reasuring him that it's not going to harm the baby and the baby has no idea whats going on out there he's in the dark still :P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• my hubby tried oral on me once since we found out we were prego. he didn't like it because I tasted different, he usually likes it. since your body chemistry changes so much while prego I wouldn't be surprised if it was somthing similar bothering your SO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• apparently my taste changed to a more funky taste, so he wasnt thrilled to go down on me for awhile...but then got over it when the actual sex stopped LOL.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 7:06 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• My SO wont do it because of a few reasons- Number one, when your pregnant you naturally have more discharge (which apparently isn't the most tasty thing in the world, nor the most appetizing because of thickness...I DON'T BLAME HIM) two, because even if I showered first it STILL didn't taste the same as before (which he used to like) and three because he is TERIFIDE when I cum, A.my water will break in his mouth or B. I loose my plug and it will shoot in his mouth... Again, that whole thought just GROSSES me out...so I don't blame him.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2009