Did your baby love or loathe the bath?

My daughter HATED bathtime until she was able to sit unassisted at six months old. I dreaded bathtime so much. Luckily she loves it now!

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 6:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• HATED them til in threes and we let her take baths in her bathing suit. Then she love em.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• mine only hated 'em till I put him in the reg bath at like 3 1/2 months old with a lil bit of water and he splashed like crazy with his feet! loved it since. Now he's 8 months and is standed in the tub to play with water coming out of the faucet lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 6:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Loves them. My son likes to splash and make the bathroom flood though lol.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 6:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I dread bathtime now.

My 5 yr old likes it as does my 19mth old(although he wont sit still for squat LOL).

But my 3 yr old abhores them and he will cry and fuss and act like he's being killed so I go as fast as I can with him. Doesnt matter if I shower or bathe him its the same, standing and screaming, "all done mommy. Get OUTTTTTTT" til he's done.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• As a newborn dd hated it.. But once was more aware of herself she LOVED IT! Id say ever since she was 3mo or so shes enjoyed the bath... and she has also always loved swimming in the big pool..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Emi LOVED the bath! She was born in a bathtub though. XD And I always took her in the big bath with me. She hated her baby bath. And I mean, who wouldn't? It's COLD!
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 11:05 PM on Aug. 20, 2009