Would you want your teen to see this?

Okay when I was in Drivers ED we saw some pretty desturbing images of accidents we even talked to a heli vac worker about her experiences. They scared me Sh ! tless! no lie! I never sped till I was well over 18. This Video is VERY graphic! But would you show it to your teen to warn them about texting while driving?

The link WARNING VERY GRAPHIC!
http://www.divx.nl/divx_video.aspx?sr=1&vid=We6dj4Ykqk6S97B55OtN1w

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Disturbing*

and

the link

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Yes, I would rather them be disturbed by some images and see REALITY....than be careless and stupid and hurt themselves or others.....
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Yes I would. Kids think they're invincible and they need a good ole dose of reality now and then.  I think it's pretty powerful and is a good way to drive home the seriousness and dangers of texting while driving.

MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 6:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• OP here~ I agree I have watched the video in full and I would most definitely would want my son to see it during Drivers ED. I think a lot of adults could benefit through these PSA
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I've seen it and yes I would want my teen to see it. After all , I would rather they [our children] were mortified than memorialized.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 6:21 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• YES, THEY NEED TO SEE THIS ALONG WITH SOME ADULTS!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i agree with the memawbrie.....and it scared me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• reminds me of katie couric 'texting while driving can turn an LOL into a great big OMG'

but yes i would
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Yes.....I would show them. WILL in fact. I have also shown them some very graphic pics sent of a man killed while texting. They need to be informed. Agree with the mom above, I would much rather they be mortified than memorialized.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Yes I would show it to them, I would rather they get the message in a video then have it happen to them.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2009