I am 33 weeks pregnant and I'm itchin all over. Any suggestions on what will help?

mommabear795

Asked by mommabear795 at 6:40 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Baby Lotion was like magic for me!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 6:41 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• drink lots of water
    keep showers short, cool and infrequent
    coconut oil

Answer by rkoloms at 6:44 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i had pupps when i was about that many weeks i had to take aveno otamal bath and i used aveno bath wash n when i got out i used avenno lotion along with a perscrition from my dr. i was really bad i wanted to cut my sskin off sometime i would have to soak in ice just to numb my body so i could get some sleep
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:49 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• search pupps on google
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:00 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• yeah look up the PUPPS rash and see if thats what you have, I got it around that time (I'm 36 weeks now) and this soap called grandpa's pine tar soap (u can get it at gnc for cheap) made the itching go away. It was bad, I couldnt sleep cuz of the rash, I slept with a comb to scratch with, and now its sooo much better OMG its SUCH a relief.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 11:47 PM on Aug. 20, 2009