MSNBC they cannot go any lower?

LMAO NOW THIS issss RICH!

Listen to what MSNBC says what they try to portray ..in the link I will post below

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 6:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKQJ4-N7LI

Now I will post a link for a picture once you listen and watch the video then you will understand after looking at the picture too

the man who was armed that they would not fully show on MSNBC (for some odd reason haha)

http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/davesmith/gunman.jpg

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• If it wasn't so sick it would be funny
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:54 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I saw that yesterday! I could not believe they tried to make a black man appear to be a white racist! I was so disgusted! Did you see her all smug a man of color in the presidency....Stop trying to make this about race even BLACK people are getting sick of Obama BS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Obama's BS
    Anonymous

• Media Matters has a count of how many times Sean Hannity has done this and worse, would you like to post a link to that as well?
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:03 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Media Matters has a count of how many times Sean Hannity has done this

Hannity has only shown fragments of black people and called them white racists?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:04 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• If you listen to the report it said he was carrying a semi-automatic pistol. In case you didnt notice in that picture that is NOT a semi-automatic PISTOL. This is complete bogus. Also, it never said there werent black people with weapons too they were just more concerned with the possibly racist white people.

Btw, black people can also be racist against other black people. It sounds odd but I've met plenty of them. Anyone can be racist regardless the color of their skin.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 7:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• always the same old shit with you sweet as long as it is YOUR guy on the hill and YOUR media its all FINE..this is DISPICABLE look at what these low lifes could cause to happen in this country will ya? By always throwing RACE RACE RACE and trying to portray any WHITES who do not like this heathcare bill as racists.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:08 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• uhh the man had more then one gun whats the one around his waist deahtlily?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I saw that too. LOL, if BO had been in danger, he'd already be DEAD!  It's both hilarious and pathetic at the level these people will stoop to.

MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 7:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2009