has anyone read taking charge of your fertility?

i was interested in buying it but i wanted to seee if u ladies thought it was helpful!

ebrittian22

Asked by ebrittian22 at 7:02 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• BEST DAMN BOOK on getting pregnant EVER.

We tried for a year, using OPKs and online fertility monitors. Nothin'.

Bought the book. Followed it. Pregnant the very next month. (And the stupid ovulation kit said I wasn't ovulating.)

I CANNOT recommend this book highly enough.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:05 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I rented it at the library
    probably will again soon
    didn't get pregnant while i had it for a couple months... but i have anovulatory cycles/pcos. which makes it very hard.
    why don't you check it out at the library first, and if you like it and think its for you, and need it for longer (you can always renew your books too) then you can buy it and im sure find it at a used bookstore
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 1:03 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I bought it after trying to conceive over a year. Very helpful information inside!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:21 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• YES. It teaches you a lot about your body, a good book to have even if you're not trying to get pregnant right now.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:21 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• It really is the best damn book ever! Whether you want to conceive or avoid pregnancy. When I read that book, I was pissed that there was so much about my body that I never knew and that no one told me. Wonderful, wonderful book.
    flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 10:22 PM on Aug. 21, 2009