Has anyone seen CMT's show - The world's strictest parents?

CMT documents the journey of two unruly teens from different families as they are forced to adapt to the rules and regulations of very strict host parents. Living under different standards from their families back home, the misbehaving teens will be subject to punishment for breaking rules and skipping chores while the strict parents attempt to mend their ways.

My 16yr thought we were strict until he started watching the show, after watching the kids on it it got him thinking about his behavior. I told him he can watch it as much as he wants. He doesn't think we're so bad now.

sammiesmom2000

Asked by sammiesmom2000 at 7:03 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• i caught 2 shows...makes me look better shows the kids yeah i take snacks away but i could be worse lol..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 7:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I actually know one of the moms! Although I only know her professionally, not as a mom.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:06 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Haven't seen it but meant to catch it when it was on....you just reminded me of that-Thanks!
    I was hoping to pick up do's and dont's from the show because there's always more to learn, Omg....is there ever! LOL
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 10:09 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i saw one of them and the perants, to me, weren't that strict.
    caljones

Answer by caljones at 3:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2009