any good cooks out there?

ok so i really suck at cooking and i am trying to be a good housewife and cook for my DH so i want to bake these chicked breast i bought they have the bone in them and i dont know what to do, how long do i cook it for what do i put on it tell me someone how to mske these chicken breast into a beautiful meal.

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 7:08 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Oven fried is also very easy. I mix a little lemon juice and brown mustard (any mustard will really work....or you can use beaten eggs instead. Dip the chicken breast in the mustard mixture or eggs, then in some seasoned bread crumbs. Spray a baking pan with cooking spray or coat with oil. Put the chicken breasts on the pan bone side down and bake at 375 for 30 -45 minutes. To check if they're cooked enough cut a slit in the thickest part of the biggest breast. If the meat is white and only clear fluid runs out it's done. If it's still pink or there's the fluid is pink put it back in the oven for a few more minutes until done.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:24 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• you can put salt and pepper on them and just bake them at 375 for about 1 hour. start checking them after 30 minutes to see if they are done. google cooking chicken-lol thats what i do when im in a rut
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Simple....butter and lemon pepper. Easy Peasy. I would bake them for about 45 min...if you're unsure if they are done, just slice the thickest part of the breast and make sure it is white all the way through.

Bake them covered for the first 30 min, at 375, then, when you check them, uncover them...that will give them a little color to them
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 7:17 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I am a good cook, but I don't cook meat.

If you would like some tasty, heathy, family and budget friendly recipes, send me a message offlist.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:10 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• check out some of the recipe groups on here!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• PUT TIN FOIL OVER THE TOP OF THE PAN. It keeps them from drying out. :)
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 12:42 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• See my answer to this question in same section....
    Kinda off base but I am looking for a good easy chicken recipe! Any ideas??
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:15 AM on Aug. 21, 2009