What if your husband leaves you with 2 kids

& never realizes the importance of family,and never comes back????U know how sometimes they say the men come back what if they dont????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Unfortunately you cannot control him and I think often, waaay down the line, they regret it. Kids are so forgiving though, that even if he walked back into their life at age 21, they'd probably be glad. Just look after yourself and kids.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• then your better off without him get all teh pa you need to get on your feet adn work hard and give you rkids the best adn be a better person, stronger happier adn healthier without him. Nobody NEEDS a man break ups are rough but he isnt men enough to stick it out then he isnt a man at all and you dont need one more child hanging around
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 7:17 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i agree it helps you and the kids if you move on and realize that HE is missing out..now when u say he left do u mean left has nothing to do with kids or just moved out but is still involed with them? if he up and left his family and dosent care honestly your guys are better off and will find a good man, if hes still around then you need to move on and see if he smartens up..dont wait for him. let him see what hes missing. good luck mama. **hugs**
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 7:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I think you have some problems. IF he wants to leave then " screw the idiot ". I would never live being paranoid about my husband leaving. I think someone needs to listen to some Dr. Laura
    ryansmommy07

Answer by ryansmommy07 at 7:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• You move on. What else could you do? Curl up and die?

Whenever you're confronted with something in life, you have to look at it this way: What do I need to do to keep on keeping on? believe me when I say I've had to ask myself that question quite a few times over the past five years. And I'm still here.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:32 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• he left me,but still comes to see the kids.I guess i just wanted my family back and he hasnt realized what he lost.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Maybe you are wrong anon, maybe you have yet to realize what you have gained. Our family is something we choose. One person cannot make or break it. You and your children are still a family. You have every right to feel the way you do anon, and its not wrong, but think about it. You are your kids mother, and they are your daughters/ sons no matter where they come from or what happens in your life you always have your family. And if he left then things were obviously not the happiest, so by taking a negative factor out of your life you and your children will both gain in the end.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 8:34 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Then Id own a part of his paycheck every week from child support.. and I would do the best I could as a single mom.. Im blessed with a wonderful hubby but i know there are some amazing, super strong moms out there that are doing 10x better without a loser brining them down...
    Strong single moms are definatly something everyone should look up too!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:03 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• your right now im just a family of 3,i have no choice to move on from here.I hope one day he does realize what he lost..Thanks for your honest answers everyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• My boyfriend came back.Now he is my husband.He realized he wanted to be a family.You just never know.I can say is I know it hurts.I cried alot for him.You can't do that,You have to get that child support,move on,take care of those kids.get a job if you don't already have one and be independent.Who knows maybe you will find a super great guy out there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2009