Are you a Project Runway fan?

I'm happy it's returning tonight =) Squee!

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 7:21 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• Love it! I made my own prom dress my senior year so I feel like I can relate sometimes.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 7:24 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I LOVE that show, sadly we no longer have cable so I don;t get to watch :(
    It is one of the only shows I miss not having cable.
    Happy viewing!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 7:41 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I LOVE IT. watching the All Star Challenge right now. Im so happy it returned! Put the baby to sleep early and my best friend and I are having a Project Runway Premiere Night get together :D
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 9:08 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I watched it too. What'd you think? I never saw Santino's season (I was a late convert) but damn that man is an ass. And Korto was PISSED! She didn't even hide it. LOL
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 8:32 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I never liked Korto, partly for her designs but mostly for her attitude. It hasn't improved. That said, Daniel's designs were absolute crap. I know they have never done a very good job of being unbiased, but giving the win to the guy who cowrote a book with Tim Gunn (with a forward written by Diane Von Furstenberg aka guest judge) was soooooo transparent.

Chris should've won.

As for the "real" show - I love that they added Models of the Runway to showcase all the drama and the model selection. Hopefully that means the main show will be much more drama free. It's early to make too many judgments about the contestants, but, how did that red thing make it to top 3? And how lucky is Cue-Rystal that there were 2 others that were even worse than that mess o fugly?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:04 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Did you notice one of Chris' models was Mountaha from Make Me a Supermodel?!? Gawd, I'm a dork. I need to get out more...lol. I didn't like Daniel's design AT ALL. I didn't realize the connections though. I call shenanigans! I taped the model show afterward and haven't seen it yet.

And can we discuss the crushing irony of Ari looking EXACTLY like Lindsay Lohan's GF? HA! And she was as weird as the day is long. Glad she was booted because she would haven't gotten annoying super quick.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 1:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• LOOOVE THIS SHOW! I'm so excited the new season is finally here! I agree w/ deadheadjen, Ari was super annoying. I like the model show afterward as well, NotPanicking! I never realized how much was at stake for them. Looks like more drama will be coming from the models than from the designers. Oh and that model deserved to go home for fibbing on her measurements! She almost sabatoged (Sp?) that designer who did the "naked nightgown". Sorry, I don't have their names down yet ;o)
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 5:03 PM on Aug. 21, 2009