I just recently went back to work and my 7 month old son the last few days has been screaming not " crying screaming" i dont know if its beacuse hes found his voice or if hes trying to get attention because hes usto being with me 24/7. I give him diffrent toys hes not hungry hot he has a clean diper,he is teething but he has been for 2 months has already got one tooth and has never done this before and hes not that grumpy just sceaming over and over, is he throwing a fit or learning hi

adensmommy14

Asked by adensmommy14 at 7:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• he just found his voice and is learning cause adn effect (when i scream people react) general rule is if your child is doing something negative dont pay any attention to the behavior the more you react the more they will do it, it passes
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 7:38 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• ive tried to ignor him but he throws more of a fit and like i said ive checked all the possiblitys hes not hungry or any thing just being spoiled how long should i ignor him for?
    adensmommy14

Answer by adensmommy14 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• My 9 month old has been doing that for a few months. Its not a obnicous scream. But he will do that or grunt at things sometimes. He thinks it funny.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 10:36 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• my son is six month and at about 5 and a half months he started to scream....... now he's on a new noise that sounds like bla da blah blah it is so cute.....
    Ginger_Sessions

Answer by Ginger_Sessions at 12:51 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• oh and to kinda let him know it was wrong after a few days screaming started giving me a head ach i would cover his mouth and in a nice voice i would say "use your inside voice"
    Ginger_Sessions

Answer by Ginger_Sessions at 12:55 AM on Aug. 21, 2009