pelvic pressure and nausea?

i am 35 weeks pregnant with my first child and for the past few day ive been feeling very nauseous and having a lot of pelvic pressure i get a sharp pain whenever i use the bathroom too i am suppose to go to the doctor on monday but idk if its more serious and i should call now...please help

1mama2B

Asked by 1mama2B at 7:37 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You are probably feeling nauseous because your baby is pushing on your stomach. As for the pelvic pressure its probably from the weight of the baby and he/she is probably starting to move slowly in to your hips. I feel the same way. Unless your water breaks or you are having contractions every 3-5 mins than you are probably fine. Just make sure to bring it up to your doctor.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 7:49 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I felt that way too with my 3rd child near my 36th week. In fact i felt so much pressure down there that it felt like the baby was going to fall out.LOL especially when i was using the bathroom. But every preg. and every labor is different. I do agree with MizzAnn about not worrying too much unless you water breaks or you start having consistant contraction even if they are consistantly 10or12min apart. I would call your dr. because that happend to me and i was almost 7cm. dialated when i got to the hospital.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Pressure and nasuea is normal due to baby getting bigger, and it's just because the baby is probably also ready for labor. Pressure is quiet normal at this stage. Just don't forget your liquids. Hang in there champ it's nearly over with.

PS. Just a quick note, don't go to the hospital unless a big gush of water starts flowing down your legs, unless contractions are getting stronger and closer to each other as far mins...3-5 mins u need to get ur ass in there...don't panic you will be just fine....otherwise it will be a false alarm. So good luck and hope u have a safe back home
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 12:31 AM on Aug. 21, 2009