Why fear rejection?

I see so many anons. when they speak of the Savior Jesus; why is that?

Why fear rejection from someone that is not able to save 1 moment of your life?

Do you even desire to be bold in His name?
Some call it arrogance; I call it knowing Him and better yet...Him knowing me.

bloodbought

Asked by bloodbought at 8:10 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• orkibe3
    Answered at 9:21 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 by: Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Alrighty then!
    My daughter is on the phone ripping me a new one for this post.
    Her words..."you sound like a self-righteous bitch.."
    I have offenede the anons with this post and that was never my intent.
    What i am asking or was asking is when you post anon. talking about Jesus...do you post anon to stay away from being attacked for your beliefs in Jesus?
    I am really sorry and I do mean that.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    At least there is someone who can get through to you. Your daughter is right and your apology is accepted.

Are you the original anon on page one that was offended?
    ---
    No she isn't the original anon from page one, I am. The apology meant a lot to me. I'm not going to post anon anymore. This is too much. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• We also have to believe that success in God's eyes is sharing our faith and living out our Christian life. He does not measure success by how many people we lead to Jesus Christ. Our job is to be faithful to Him.

Still we fear failure and rejection. There is no stronger feeling in the world than that. It hurts. But we must remember that it's the gospel people are rejecting, it's Jesus they're rejecting, it's not us. It feels like us sometimes, but we have to get free from that desire to cause the conversion. Jesus said, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him" (John 6:44).

The apostle Paul wrote to the believers at Corinth, "I came to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling" (1 Cor. 2:3). But that didn't stop him. In fact, most of the New Testament was written by that "COWARD."

bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 8:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Well the last time I posted something that said what religion I am I got so much anti mail (or hate mail) that it crashed my cafemom inbox.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 8:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• God understands that we might be afraid. But we have no excuse not to tell others about Christ, because His strength is made perfect in our weakness (2 Cor. 12:9).

He will never allow us to be embarrassed or be put to shame for sharing Him....all of Him. Not just what someone wants to hear. Sometimes we need to speak what someone needs to hear also. That might make some one feel bad though; and if it convicts the soul...then I have done what I was asked to do.
    Not everyone has had a walk of beautiful lovely and everything is beautiful kind of salvation. Some of us struggled and fought like a fish on a line and hook; but when we surrender to the Master Fisher of men; we find a beautiful thing. Jesus / all that He has to offer.

I am not ashamed of any of the Word of God. From Genisis---> Revelation.
    I am not embarrassed if I make a mistake because I am human / He is the Creator God and in Him there is no error

bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 8:21 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Answered at 5:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 by: 2murphyboys
    Well the last time I posted something that said what religion I am I got so much anti mail (or hate mail) that it crashed my cafemom inbox.
    ~~~
    I am speaking about the NAME of JESUS. Not a religion; but a wonderful and ever lasting relationship.
    Did they crash your CM inbox for His name sake?
    If so...hallilujah!
    That name is hated above all other names.
    It causes fights, it causes divisions, it causes people to be killed, Jesus even had to give His own life for man-kind. No one killed Him...He loved us all enough to die to prove it. Then He rose again that we might too.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 8:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Bloodbought, Don't put the anons down. I've stood up with you, and so have other anons. So please don't put anyone down. I post anon not because I have fear, it's because when I leave this Question and Answer forum....I don't have to take everyone's hate with me. Jesus says to guard our hearts. I've been persecuted for my beliefs, it doesn't bother me. But since there is an anon button, I'm going to use it if I want to. Stop with the false accusations calling people ashamed, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• at 5:30 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 by: Anonymous
    Bloodbought, Don't put the anons down. I've stood up with you, and so have other anons. So please don't put anyone down. I post anon not because I have fear, it's because when I leave this Question and Answer forum....I don't have to take everyone's hate with me. Jesus says to guard our hearts. I've been persecuted for my beliefs, it doesn't bother me. But since there is an anon button, I'm going to use it if I want to. Stop with the false accusations calling people ashamed, etc.
    ~~~
    I am not putting anyone down; and I don't believe that anything that I typed led you to that assumption. I asked..."why do the people who are Believers feel that they have to fear what others think of them?'
    Keep it real is what I am saying.
    Half the time there are so many anons. on one post that it is hard to see who said what after a while.
    You don't need to take hate from here. Leave it here.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 8:42 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Well it hurts so bad when another Christian tells me I need more love. I don't need to give them the satisfaction of relieving their curiousity of who I am. And, as for their being so many anons and it being hard to see who said what......just be concerned with one anon post at a time, you don't need to figure out anything else. Know what I mean?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I don't think it's that they fear the rejection. I think they fear being linked to overzealous "Christians." They know that several of us regulars are a little "touchy" about the way things are presented. And, I really don't blame some people for hitting anon. They know if they disagree with the majority, they will be attacked. I have seen even YOU attack an anon.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Could someone explain to me what she is ranting about? Thank you.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:25 PM on Aug. 20, 2009