can someone help please toilet training

i have a 2 year old girl and 4 year old boy i know i late in toilet training my son we have try and try he just will not go he likes peeing outside and also pees all over the floor and my 2 year old does the same as well as shits every were too i have try most things to get them to go but it will not work please a little help would be great i dont know what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son I made a game out of peeing in the toilet, (this may be weird) i got some fruity o's (colored circle cereal) and [put about 4-5 in the toilet and had my son try to "hit" a blue one then the next day a red one. I also got my son a potty toilet seat (one that sets on the toilet) and told him that it was a special seat and that only big boys get to use it and that he was a big boy now. I gave him a high five when he went potty in the toilet and gave him a hug and told him good job. Kind of making a big show of it to let him know how proud i was of him. I also let him know that it makes momma sad when he peed on the floor or in his pants
    Saberlilly

Answer by Saberlilly at 10:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I let mine pee outside finally once we got that down i introduced him to the toilet. He is 4 and just now potty trained.
    kacie0205

Answer by kacie0205 at 10:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Why are your kids peeing on the floor? Isn't that your fault? Haven't you taught them better? Are you disciplining them when they do this? Have you discussed where it is and is not acceptable to do these things?

This sounds more like a parenting issue than a potty training issue. You need to get control of your kids.

This may sound harsh but it's the truth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Aug. 21, 2009