how do i get my 6mths baby out off my bed and in to her own

would like idears please she starting to get upset when i get up in the to cheak other children or even when i leave the room

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughter slept with us too and what i did to get her in her crib was every time she took a nap, i laid her in her crib if she woke up i would get her bounce her back to sleep and lay her back down. i did this EVERy time she would sleep. and she slowly got used to it. now she is always in her crib every time she sleeps
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• idk i never did it and im glad i didn't because i wouldn't want to be in this situation. i don't want my kids sleeping with me til they are 2 thats just weird
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• There's a FANTASTIC article on drjaygordon.com on transitioning. And to anon :31...our kids are programmed to sleep with us as babies. Cribs are weird. **grin** I always slept better with my son than with my husband...hubby SNORES!

Answer by gdiamante at 1:35 AM on Aug. 21, 2009