Should She Not Have Her Husband's Child or Abort It?

I know this lady who recently found out that she was 4 weeks pregnant and she is happy that she is pregnant but she is afraid to have children because of her DNA. She is afraid that her DNA will rub off on her child and she would feel guilty for bringing a child into the world who may suffer with a short statue like she does. Her husband is thrilled that she is pregnant but doesn't know that she feels this way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wow thats really selfish of her. being short is not the end of the world!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• ...Shes happy, hes happy..HAVE THE BABY! Being short is NO reason to kill an innocent person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• If that's how she feels then she doesn't deserve to even have a child. So what will she do if the child is born and she is disappointed, throw it away? I'm glad she wasn't my mom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Why the hell would abort a baby because you're short?
    Thats so stupid.
    I'm like 5'2 and I had a kid
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 8:38 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• hey i am short too and i like being short i am glad i am not some tall amazon women. however i i am prochoice but not is this situation i think if if she was raped and got pg. Bc then you didnt ask for this to happen. if she does abort the baby for this short reason then karma will come back to kick her in the ass.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:41 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• is she a little person? would having a baby put her at risks? I still don't think it is a good reason to abort, I am just trying to gain perspective.  Maybe if she is that insecure about her height she should see a therapist to work through those issues. 

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• She's SHORT....THATS ALL!!! Who cares....its a human baby...I dont care if they are a "little person" they have feelings, love, happy lives......they matter too!

Wow, what a horrible question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• what a dumb bitch! so what was ur reason for aborting ur kid?/ well i didnt want it to be short. Just like if i have another one imma kill that too bc it might be short also. If i didnt want to have a kid i should have been on BC and used a condom but no im a dumb bitch that would just kill a child bc it might be short.. DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT? IM SHORT MY DAUGHTER IS SHORT MY MOM IS SHORT MY SISTER IS SHORT MY NEPHEW IS SHORT wtf does it matter!! im sry but that is just the stupidest shit i have ever heard in my life!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• omg how ridiculous!! if she kills h baby because shes worried aout it being sort then she needs the sit knocked ot of her.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• well anon #1 it might be for the baby. thats so damn ignorant of her, shes thinkin of herself not the kid. im only 5'0. i love being short. i might not be able to reach thing but my man is 6'1 he can. hell i can also pull over a stool and u know kids learn to do that anyway....u should let her read this or talk to a damn shrink b4 she kills a baby for NOTHING
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Aug. 20, 2009