Prizes for a baby shower...

Im throwing a baby shower and I need prize ideas for the games.... Any suggestions? Its a girl baby shower if you need to know that! Thanks!

sxc_mom_of2

Asked by sxc_mom_of2 at 8:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Utah doesnt have anything like lottery tickets... or a lottery! You have to drive out of state to buy them! They do not sale them anywhere here!!! DUMB!!! Thats a killer idea though! Thanks everyone for the good ideas... also I got a few other ideas from my facebook friends... just thought that I would mention them to you all so if you ever need some gift ideas....
    1. picture frame and a disposable camera
    2. cake pan, cake mix, frosting and decorations
    3. tub of popcorn, $5 DVD, candies and soda

thank you all again!!!!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:16 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• picture frames and candles are what i had at mine. what games do u have?
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:02 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• prizes....... what about some nice centerpieces for the table (s) to take home for the winners.
    These can be small candles with a little ( or without ) a clay mini-pot to sit in, or just.......
    hmmmmmm...let me think....why not give away some spices, they are like 99c at the dollar stores, you can get a spice at each tabl or a few spices, say....... "cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves", stuff you'd use to bake spice cake or cookies, since it's fall soon. people will be baking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Maybe potpourri from the dollar store (s) they stock them in small bags.

Small sample pakages of coffee, (minitures)

Coffee mugs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Lottery tickets!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• We have the game where you melt the candy bar in the diaper and everyone guesses the candy bar... then we have baby bottles that are filled with juice and its a race to see who can drink their baby bottle the fastest!!! Then.... we have the traditional yarn game to guess the tummy size.... and then I made a CUTE diaper cake... we are having people guess how many diapers that were used to make the cake....
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 9:09 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Refrigerator magnets : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Lottery tickets would be soooo much fun! But we live in utah... and I dont have time to drive out of state to get lotto tickets. the shower is saturday... and I have to work a 12 hr shift tomorrow! UGH!!! Great idea though.... I love all these ideas! Thanks ladies!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 9:10 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• gift cards with $5 bucks........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I like the mini coffee and the magnets for the frig. if it were me I'd have the cart filled! !
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 9:16 PM on Aug. 20, 2009