help???????????????????????may be tmi but VERY important plzz help

ok so i was in the hospital last night bc i was having contractions every 5 mins (im 32wks along) so they gave me a shot to stop it but im having a few today not nearly as close as yesterday anyhoo i was curious if u could leak amniotic fluid without any dialation bc my pantys have been wet at random parts ofthe day an ive had shots of pain in my vagina all day?? im freaking out i dnt wanna loose my bby or have it early

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• does it smell like uirine or does it smell sweet aminotic fluid smells somewhat sweet not like but if your unsure go to L&D all they can do is send you home and that just means everything is fine!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• 32 weeks isn't dangerously early. Call your doctor right away and tell him what's happening.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• You can totally have your baby just fine at 32 weeks as long as you're at a hospital so your baby gets immediate care. If you think you are leaking fluid you need to go back to labor and delivery right now.

Good luck.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:41 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Too much fluid leaking is dangerous. Go to the hospital NOW!
    youngs_wifey05

Answer by youngs_wifey05 at 9:44 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• It could be your bladder leaking, however I would call your doctor they will know what to do! The last thing you need to do is worry!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 20, 2009