do you think straight hair is better than curly??

idk i see alot of people straightening their hair to be stick straight and i don't really like that on me. i haven't straightened my hair in over a year and i don't really have a desire to. for me its soo much easier to do it curly, i let it air dry for 10 mins then diffuse it which takes 5 mins and its done.

ilovenoah26

Asked by ilovenoah26 at 9:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I think whatever you have.....you want the opposite...lol

Actually mine will do both...but I prefer for it to be curly b/c its easier to fix and it stays that way better, if I a straiten it and I get a bit sweaty or its humid...it starts to curl up and then it looks terrible....lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:45 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I have naturally curly hair too. When I was preggo, my hair went straight. I like my hair straight, my hubby says I look mean. Not necessarily a bad thing for someone that looks about as young and innocent a 30 year old can, (Everyone guess my age about 5-7 years younger) My curly hair is easier, wash, gup and go. Straight I had to do something with it and brush it a lot more. So I vote curly.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:46 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I have thick, wavy hair. I invest in a good cut twice a year, and have truly wash, comb and go hair.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I have very strait hair, it won't even hold a curl. I prefer curly hair, I want a perm. Apparently I"m in style now with strait hair...but I don' t like it strait.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I like both for different occasions. I used to curl my hair all the time, but my SO of 8 1/2 yrs just told me about a month ago that he doesnt really like it curly. He waited all this time to tell me, so I dont curl it as much anymore
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:14 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• my Hair was straight til I was prego with my daughter at age 24 not it is curly at age 31 and I would rather it be straight again
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 11:17 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I think whatever you like better on you is better. It seems like an insane amount of work to straighten your hair all the time if it's naturally curly. Mine is very wavy and it has NEVER been totally straight. It's boring if EVERYONE has the same thing! Be yourself...just do it looking fabulous!
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 9:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I switch between curly and straight. My hair is naturally curly and I will be the first to admit that in the Texas humidity most days it looks better straightened! I wear it curly much more in the winter when it is less humid! Both are beautiful and look good on everyone :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:04 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Straight hair by far is the better alternative. Curly hair (which is the bane of my existence) is sooooo much more maintenance. You spend more time, money, and tears over trying to get your hair to do what you want it to. I was alllways so jealous of the girls who could take their fingers and comb through their hair. Instead I had the nickname of AFRO PUFFS in middle school. I'd give anything to just wake up and not have to wash my hair so it could dry curly. You can't comb or brush your hair if it's curly because then it looks like a gigantic ball of frizz! Plus, if you have straight hair you can play with different styles or get a perm, which thankfully will eventually grow out!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 1:35 AM on Aug. 23, 2009