36 weeks...baby moving in abdominal area!!!

I'm 36 weeks...the baby is head down already. What on earth is he doing moving and bouncing in my abdominal area?!?! It hurts sooo bad. Painful. Is he turning his head? Just weird because his movements are so low down there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be. He also might not be completly engaged in the pelvis and able to move around. Or he could be pushing on nerves or whatnot to cause the pain. Or both. I remember my first DD doing that. Was a killer, id gently push on her and tell her to stop and she usually did lol. :( not too much long thou momma!!!
    cinemagirl823

Answer by cinemagirl823 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• just because he's head down doesnt mean the rest of his body is jammed into you pelvis he does happen to have legs and arms and such that can still move around...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I am 37 wks Tomorrow...n i am having the same pains...It just feels like bolts of lighting striking down there...Doc said its just a combo of braxton hicks and him just hitting a nerve.
    oxcarirenexo

Answer by oxcarirenexo at 10:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• hes trying to get out!.... sorry i couldnt resist lol :)
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 3:02 AM on Aug. 21, 2009