How do you dress on a plane? Dressy, casual, sporty?

I usually travel with my kids so I wear a casual sweatsuit with sneakers or flip flops to be comfy on the plane. I see women wear dressy clothes and high heels and I probably wouldn't dress up even if I didn't have kids with me! LOL Just wondering what you wear in the air??

tabc531

Asked by tabc531 at 10:02 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've worn PJs before =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 10:03 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Comfortable clothes and slip -on shoes. Sitting on a plane is so uncomfortable. Going through security is annoying but if your shoes slip off it is so much easier than having to deal with shoes with laces. Anything easy. Who cares what you look like,right?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:06 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• PJ's
    If I had somewhere I had to be right away I might actually get dressed, but the only times Ive flown has been at a ridiculous time in the morning to go see family. Never for a job or anything like that.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:06 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I wear jeans, T-shirts, and sneakers everywhere. Anywhere I cannot go dressed as me, I do not go. So that's what I would wear on a plane. I don't do dress-up clothes.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 10:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I'm rather old fashioned. Remember the days of women dressing up to travel, attend church, etc? I still believe in that. I would probably wear something nice yet comfortable. Personally though, I don't fly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Normally as comfortable as possible, especially if it's a long flight. I made the mistake once of wearing overalls, which made the security check hell because of all the metal on it. They made me unsnap every single button, straps, sides, everything. My flight back I wore a pair of blue jeans with a huge belt buckle attached to it. I had to unbuckle and unzip my pants for security, lol. Sooo, just wear normal casual clothes and something easy to undo for security.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I dress comfortable, but not in pjs. I don't leave the house in pajamas. My last flights, I wore capris, strappy low heeled sandals and a nice shirt.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I usually dress sporty; if it's summertime I try to wear flip-flops so that it's easy to remove my shoes for security.
    I have an older co-worker and she explained to me how women used to dress up to travel back in the day and so she stills follow that tradition since it was how she was raised.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 10:36 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Casual and I also try to dress appropriately for the climate at my destination.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:47 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• long casual tracksuit or jeans. No shorts......
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 20, 2009