Can my friend be pregnant from precum when her boyfriend ejaculated inside her the night before?

My friend had sex with her boyfriend a night before she ovulated and he ejaculated inside her. They had sex around 4 in the morning. The next night she was with another guy she was dating and they had sex for the first time but they couldnt finish and it was for only 15 mins (this was around 12 midnight she said). There was no ejaculation at all, but she is worried about the precum because she is pregnant. I told her that its her boyfriends most likely because he ejaculated inside her and the other guy didnt and they were out all day so I dnt believe his precum had any sperm because I heard in order for precum to contain sperm, there would need to be a previous ejaculation. Can anyone give me advice on who is most likely the father??? I know a paternity test can tell, but I am just curious to see if I had said the right thing to her cuz i feel bad feeling like I led her on.

bubbliebubbles

Asked by bubbliebubbles at 10:08 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'd say it's most likely from the day before, but it could be the next guy too, just less likely.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 10:09 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• well for one your friend needs to pick one guy not sleep with a bunch of different people that way she might know who got her pregnant...for two cum is cum pre or not it all has sperm in it so yes it's possible that he could of gotten her pregnant but most likely it was the other guy she should have a paternity test done later for peace of mind anyways
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I cant imagine sleeping with a guy....then the next night sleeping with someone else.

Just cant imagine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• if she turns out to be pregnant the only way to determine who daddy is is by a paternity test. sperm can live 48 hours in there.
    not to be that bitch, because i was young and dumb (as the saying goes) once....those are the things to be thinking about. if she isn't pregnant, she should invest in some birth control pills and more importantly some condoms....for her own STD protection. tell her that. i just told my friend that the other day
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• 913anon is right - doesn't matter what you tell her or told her. she's needs to have a paternity test. sperm is sperm no matter at what point in sex it's released.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• It can be either guy...pre cum contains sperm and so does cum. That's disgusting to sleep with two guys unprotected one day apart
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Tell your friend to stop sleeping around so much that is gross.Sounds like she gets around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• wow...yah Cum is cum weather is pre or not! So it could be either guys. If she is pregnant she needs to get a paternity test to be fair to the father.....n if she is not pregnant i hoped she learned her lesson to just sleep w/ 1 guy!!!
    oxcarirenexo

Answer by oxcarirenexo at 10:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2009