Do you ever feel like things never go your way but the minute your dh wants something it has to go his way?

I say has to bc I hate arguing, so to avoid an arguement I just go with it which really sucks for me bc I don't think it is fair...

For example I try to give my dh all the sex he wants but there are times I just don't want to. Sometimes he can flash his thing at me and we are just at it..but today he did that and the way I felt like it is not like your all that even though he is but sometimes I wish he would be alitttle shy...I guess. I just felt blah like leave me alone, then he gets up and starts bitching about stuff..I am like damn I should have sex him down even though I didn't want to. He gets really irritable when he doesn't have his sex it pisses me off when he acts this way..what can I do?
Well today I just ignored him and told myself he'll get over it luckily he was going to work tonight...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• My hubby does that too. It's annoying as h***.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• my so starts fights with me every time i dont want to have sex, its really fucken annoying. but if he doesnt wanna have sex and i do, well too bad
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• it's not usually about sex with my bf and i,but it could be about anything-usually dumb lil stuff! anyways if he doesn't get to do what he wants,when he wants,he turns into an immature pain in the ass-sometime i think he's worse than our toddler son lol it must just be a guy thing!
    dakotasmommy06

Answer by dakotasmommy06 at 10:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Mine does that. I can't stand it. If it is not that, it is coming up behind me and grabbing my boobs or butt. Then he gets pissed off when I tell him I'm too busy doing everything to stop.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:34 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I'm married to a "it has to be my way" guy. I point it out to him when he's being like this... mostly in times where there is no way he can deny it. suprisingly this has helped me they most. Stand your ground if you really don't think he should have his way, sometimes it's better to give in. but he doesn't have to always have his way either.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 10:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• If you don't give it then someone else will & maybe at work
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• LOL@ anon:51
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i had an ex like this... hence the word EX and now i have an amazing husband who treats me like a queen :) my ex would even go as far as to say pretty much it was my job because he paid the bills!! umm sorry hun im not a hooker i dont have sex to get what i want i do it to enjoy it! i would tell him how you feel and hope for the best
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 2:57 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• My husband does that all the time not so much with sex but everything else. It has to be his way or he gets mad and if I ask for something I really want, which I don't ask for much, he tells me next time but it never happens.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 4:14 PM on Aug. 21, 2009