Pregnancy Acne

Well theres not too much i can do about it during cause nothing seems to work and i've learned to live with the nastiness lol since im 33wks and almost done with this, i was just wondering how long AFTER you give birth does it take for the acne to go away!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dealt with this for a while. What works for me is:
    1. Don't wash your face with soap. Warm water and a gentle massage is good.
    2. Use a dye free perfume free soap for washing like oatmeal or a pure vegetable soap like Kirk's castille soap.
    3. Apply a baking soda paste to the affected area, wash off, then spalsh on vinegar to restore pH neutrality and rinse off.
    4. Dab a little tea tree oil on areas to kill bacteria and promote rapid healing.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:25 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i know a product called clenziderm that really works. its not sold in stores, but i could tell you how to get it. i had a little acne before i was pregnant, but once i got pregnant it got really bad and its not as bad now that im not pregnant anymore, but its still worse then what it was before i got pregnant and i had my son 3 months ago .. so i dont know.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Well the acne is mostly on my sholders i get a few on my face but nothing really more then what i had before hand so that i can deal with but the stuff on my sholders is horrible and i've never had any acne on my body..so really thats what i want to go away afterwards
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• eh, keep yourself dry and if you didnt have them before you were pregnant they should gradually go away after baby
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:50 PM on Aug. 20, 2009