What would you ask?

Give me some questions you would ask Obama about Heath Care Reform if you could.

Here are some of mine

Are all 57 States going to be covered under the bill?

Will you put in BOLD print : Abortion is NOT covered in this bill, Illegals are NOT covered in this bill, and No one will try to sway YOU or your family members to use Human euthanasia of any kind instead of a Surgery / Treatment is covered in this bill?

Will all primary care doctors be required to do tonsillectomies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Not sure where you hear that primaries will be required to do tonsils and adenoids but they all can't. few primary care doctors have surgical training too but some do. most are internists about body parts of kids or adults but not licensed and trained for surgery.

no matter what's put through or not debates and appeals will go on and on like they have in the past.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Obama said it here

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Did I miss something? 57 states? I thought there were 50 states and then territories? Have some been voted in and not announced?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• LOL 57 states was something that came out of Obamas mouth while he was campaigning, jesse.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i can't link to it for some reason - but doctors licenses are ruled by states where they work from what they're trained in. No matter what anyone wants theprimaries would have to be surgically trained in operating room environment and techniques to be allowed per state to do tonsils and adenoids removal.

my husband's company always offers several plans and we always choose the one that give us the most freedom medically and choice of doc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i can't link to it for some reason...It is a joke though I know ENT's perform those surgeries not PCM's

maybe this one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhNeGYYPgIE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• this healthcare mess is so scary really. maybe hospitals themselves should offer insurance plans to the public and that would give incentive to keep up on things? i dunno. sigh. i'm worried for my dd who has asthma. soon she'll age out of her ped but so many peds in our moves have taken years each to understand it and treat her to prevent serious attacks instead of only treating an attack. A mess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Bexi: Oh, thank goodness. I thought I kept up with most of the big events like 7 states being added to the country. I missed the Obama remark. I hadn't heard that. Thanks a lot for letting me know.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:00 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I would ask why we are so concerned with reforming health insurance instead of health CARE. Health insurance would be cheaper and arguably less necessary in general if it were the care facilities that were non-profit, not the insurance companies.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 11:00 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Does he not realize that statements like that imply mal-practice. My oldest has "kissing toncils". His doctor said not to get them out unless they cause problems. Twenty-five years later, he still has those toncils. I don't know any doctors like this. This spreads such fear and distrust.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:04 PM on Aug. 20, 2009