Did you know that Satan will always win out in the end?

Satan symbolizes human nature, knowledge, chaos, and freedom. No matter how much mankind is tricked into believing they shouldn’t follow their own heart or that they should feel guilt for the things that come naturally to them, humans will always eventually see the hypocrisy for what it is. It may take generations to undo the damage, but it will happen. People are not becoming less religious because “evil” is taking over and the “end is near”. They are becoming less religious because millions of years of evolution is stronger than a written book of rules. People’s nature is still there hidden under the learned delusions. Instinct is stronger than any of our learned behaviors. Satan, whether you see him as good, bad, or just an idea, will always prevail.

metalcowgirl34

Asked by metalcowgirl34 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I see our buddy santan has made an appearance. Where is satin tonight? He got a hot date?
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 12:44 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• all I have to say is WOW. are you looking to stir up trouble?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• "all I have to say is WOW. are you looking to stir up trouble?"

Nope. Just sharing my thoughts.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 10:34 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I agree that things are going to get REALLY bad before they get better and people are going to fall so deeply into their evil and selfish ways...BUT...in the end of it all God wins and Satan loses. That's a promise.
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 10:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• uh, Popcorn anyone?

popcorn

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:38 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i completley agree. thank god theres a girl who thinks for herself on here instead of all these holy rollers. <333
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:38 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• How do you have satan if you have evolution? Isn't evolution the theory of nothing "interfering" with natures course? Therefore there is no satan.
    Secondly, God did create Satan and he does have a purpose. However he is not how you have described him. He is not "human nature" or "freedom" or "knowledge" at all! In fact, GOD is knowledge and wisdom... satan is a tempter... all he does! He gets you AWAY from the Creator! He has NO POWERS aside from what GOD gave him! And in one swipe God can destroy him... but the fact that God has a purpose and wants us to be stronger than satan (which we are through Jesus Christ) he gives us the choice to choose! THAT is human nature... satan has NOTHING to do with it, no power, NOTHING!
    My DH thought that same way... until he actually experienced the Holy Spirit (GOD) and gained KNOWLEDGE of God.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• anon, I'm an atheistic Satanist....I only see Satan as an ideology, not an actual entity.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• You know you are going to get bashed bad for this, right, MCG?
    As for me, I can't be selfish! Unless you consider putting my family and friends first because I want to being selfish, then I guess I am. And, last time I checked, I'm not evil. I have never killed anyone. I don't go around telling people off for every little thing they do that pisses me off (and trust me, there's ALOT!). But, if you still consider me evil because I don't live by the bible, so be it. I guess we'll all see who's right when we all die.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• you rock

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:47 PM on Aug. 20, 2009