strange cravings

ok so all during this pregnancy ive craved the smell of baby wipes and new diapers and baby lotion...like strangely craved them! like i just want to fall into a swimming pool filled with them...anyone else have strange nonedible cravings during pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it's called pica you need to have bloodwork done, tell your doctor
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:49 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• if you're craving them to EAT, that is known as PICA & is a serious condition that needs to be checked & monitored (usually it means your body is lacking a key component). tell your doctor as soon as you get the chance so you can have the proper blood work & tests done.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 11:05 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Yes! I had a craving for adrenaline, just a craaaazy need for some hormonal rush! I told my husband that night that I was craving the feeling of ecstacy and that I reaaaally wanted to have sex but only if he could make me orgasm 22 times. I don't know what that was all about.....needless to say we didn't have sex. I think he was a little intimidated by my expectations :)
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 11:10 PM on Aug. 20, 2009