Do you ever notice this or it could be just me?

Seems like when we go out to eat at a restaurant the people next to us (someone out of the group mainly the man) decides to blow his nose after he finished eating.
I think that is so gross I tell myself ok if I felt the need to blow my nose I would get my butt up and go to the restroom. (could it be a race thing? No bashing please) it seems like this race does this alot. It happens often then I can remember.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Omg, that's so funny that you ask this, because I just witnessed..and was disgusted...by this today. Some older man blew his nose so loudly and it sounded soooo gross. It literally made me lose my appetite. I think it's extremely rude and often wonder how a man got to be that age without ever learning proper manners. The same goes for when someone makes really gross noises with their nose and throat. It's like...i understand that they may be congested or whatever, but if you can't go out to eat without everyone else hearing your snot, maybe you should stay home. Ughhh...one of my biggest pet peeves.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I don't think it's a race thing. Its a gender thing. Men of all races do this all the time and it's nasty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Everyone has a trigger to tell them when they are full. Some people laugh, sneeze, giggle, sometimes peoples head will itch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i think it's a man thing, grosses me out every time.
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 10:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• OMG! I notice that too! I often see Chinese pple do things like that...I think in their culture its ok to eat loud and chew with open moult, blow noses, and fart

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• My fil carries a hankerchief and he acxtually uses it. He also whistles to get the servers attention. Some people never learn manners.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• LMAO, this just happened to me yesterday at Pollo Loco! I guess the hot salsa got to him and just as I looked up at the guy he blew it full force and you could hear it was all buubly! EWWWW!!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 10:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Amen sister! That is not only very bad manners, but totally revolting!!!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:58 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Poor up-bringing!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2009