what are you having for dinner

that is cheap and easy to make?

MiraclesDHappen

Asked by MiraclesDHappen at 10:54 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

• a pound of ground beef, broken up or however you say that, cook it with a little oil and some garlic powder or adobo if you have it, if not thats fine. once its nice and browned, pour out some of the oil but make sure theirs still some in the pan, pour a bottle of traditional ragu in it and let that all cook through while your boiling water and cooking some noodles or spaggeti. and mix it all together!!!!!!!!! yum. you might need more beef or ragu depending on how big your family is. and some paramsean cheese for sure!! and you could even get some bread and butter or texas toast / garlic bread.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• My family loves meatloaf and it is super easy and cheap.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• lentil sloppy joes

Answer by rkoloms at 11:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• my personally myself, alone I ate something tragically sinful.... lol... but cost 4.99 which I consider cheap for an emergency meal, as it's less than fast food or subway. I got a package of blue crab claw meat on MEGA sale for $4.99 and I made myself a buttery concoction out of it on toast. Enough left over for a very small lunch tomorrow. ... My kids had leftover grilled chicken I doctored up with honey and a side of cauliflower VERY cheap from farmers market.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:35 AM on Aug. 21, 2009