Can you dh be sensitive to your feelings or does he tell you to suck it up?

My dh can be so cold sometimes I hate that of him he is such a hardass (especially at work) I just wish he wasn't like that towards me when I am feeling down.
It's almost like he doesn't know how to be gentle,considereate, sensitive you know all those emotions that we woman go through. I know I can't change him but damn it pisses me off. Why be a hardass at home...:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband doesnt really tell me to suck it up. I mean, he tries his best to "comfort" me and he is damn good at listening to my vent about whatever I need to vent about! I dont know if I would go as far as calling him sensitive though! lol. Maybe you can just talk to your dh and ask him to be a little more understanding about your feelings. Good luck!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Mine is very sensative to my needs too much. I tell him all the time I can do it myself but he has to do it for me. It's only because I have had alot of medical issues. We've been through 4 pregnancies and he cried when I had a miscarriage. He skipped work when I had my hernia surgery because I was in alot of pain. My dh loved it when I had to have cesections, because he made me sit in a wheelchair and wheeled me outside to get air. It can be annoying. It's even more annoying when he works at the same place and shift I work at and got all the managers while I was 7 1/2 mths pregno to keep me from walking 10-20 miles a night and he got them to move me to a diff spot. It's irritating. I know he does it because he loves me, but my gosh let me do something!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• depends on what it is about most of the time he is sensitive to my needs.But other times he can be a real ass
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 11:30 PM on Aug. 20, 2009