Do you think it's a Man's World?

We have to sell our house, so, I went to see our friend and agent. My husband is out of town. Brian wasn't there, so, I left him a note to call ME. (not my husband, but, ME) Whom does he call? Yup, you guest it. My hubby. I'm a little perturbed. What is it with MEN? Why do they have to call the husband? I am capable of telling him what we need done. Do you find this to be true? Is it a MAN's World?
I figure, you (generally speaking) need to deal with me.

Ok ladies let hear some male bashing....if we need to bash...let's do it on the MEN tonight.

Safirejewl

Asked by Safirejewl at 11:09 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• seriously.. I told all my fiance's friend to tell ME if they're coming to the baby shower. and they told HIM!
    so I'm like ok, since you wanna do that. bring your own food and shit cause I can't buying food for someone who isn't responsible enough to tell the planner they're coming
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 11:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• lol alright kittenripmaygo...you know what I am talking about...and this is one of my pet peeves...I am WOMAN deal with you crazy MEN...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 11:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• You answered your own question. I went to see our friend and agent.... If he is a friend, he is probably your husband's friend. He called his friend. I doubt he was being disrespectful on purpose. He was being loyal to his friend. If you didn't know him and he was just the agent, then he should return your call. The friend element makes it different.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• no this has happened before...but I do see your point...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 11:17 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Men want to only deal with other men...they don't want to deal with women...i once went to a car show and they focused on this philosophy that there will be more single women buying cars and that they needed to treat them in a respectful manner instead of, how should a say this, bubble heads?
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 11:19 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• The fault is his..the note said call ME...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 11:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• men are bubble heads. IDK how we deal with them
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 11:21 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• LMAO thanks kitten, I am just making light and fun of this situation because I really do like brian...but my past experiences when the MEN should have called me and didn't ...ok did that come out right LMAO...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 11:24 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• lmfao no it didn't
    but I know what you're saying.
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 11:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2009