OMFG! I CANT BELIEVE THIS IN MY HOUSE!

A skunk got under my house and now all I smell is skunk butt and it seems to be getting worse. I am pregnant so it really smells bad to me. I hate it and air freshner is not helping. Sucks for my dad though because they are under his room so the smell is worse in there.

crazypinkzebra

Asked by crazypinkzebra at 11:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Cant you call animal control? Thats awful :(
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 11:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Put some perfume on your top lip.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:21 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• aww I am so sorry...we once had a momma squirrel get trapped between our walls...when she didn't make it, the stink was awful and we had to have a man come out and cut a piece of the wall out and get her out...it was so sad...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 11:22 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Please tell me someone got the skunk out....???? I know how horrible it is, we live in the country, skunks are common for us...... unfortunately, there isnt much you can do, except hope the skunk is gone and it will air out in a couple days.
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 11:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I am waiting for my dad to get home to see if him and my brother will get it out they had to get an armadillo out the other day!
    crazypinkzebra

Answer by crazypinkzebra at 11:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Those are things that would happen here...... I had an armidillo get up into the wheel well of my car, hiding and hissing on the tire, trying to hide from a dog. Love country living!!!
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 11:48 PM on Aug. 20, 2009