NON-Traditional Baby names (twin boys)

I'm trying to come up with non-traditional names for twin boys. I like names that sound somewhat normal for a first name...so they don't get picked on...but totally different names for the middle. My DD is Michaelah Storm, for examble. The names we like so far are Kage Soleil and Kain Etoile. Soleil is French for "sun" and etiole is French for "star." Kage is my DH's nickname and Kain is a name I've always liked.

I know a lot of people don't like names like that and I understand...but I'm looking for CONSTRUCTIVE criticism...not just people telling me I'm stupid...LOL.

If you don't like it...can you give a diff. MODERN suggestion for a middle name? Thanks!

NIKopotamous

Asked by NIKopotamous at 11:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I like them. They're different.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I love the middle names, but an not too keen on either of the first names...sorry.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:16 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I like them too.
    militarywife976

Answer by militarywife976 at 11:16 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Mikeal or Mikael

Jaesen

jaymes

Justyn

Dustyn

Zakariah

Zakarey

Blessings MOMMY!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Do you really want to be spelling these names to everyone and telling everyone how to say them for the next umpteen years? Just saying...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• RE: ANON 11:45

I figured Kage and Kain were relatively easy to pronounce and most times peole don't address you by your middle name so I didn't seen the problem with it. Are Kage and Kain difficult to read? My name is CRAZY complicated and it IS annoying to have to spell it all the time...I don't know...
    NIKopotamous

Answer by NIKopotamous at 11:47 PM on Aug. 20, 2009