I need some suggestions!

What are some filling foods that I could eat before I go to bed? I am 5 months pregnant and I keep waking up in the middle of the night starving!

crazypinkzebra

Asked by crazypinkzebra at 11:22 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

• even if you go to bed full ur still going to wake up hungry....its not just u thats eating...its u and ur baby, and the baby is going to get fed first.
    I don't really know what u can eat to not be hungry (If there is anything) I don't have those cravings late at night. I'm 36wks with my first
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:30 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• anyone else
    crazypinkzebra

Answer by crazypinkzebra at 11:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• how about eating food?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• crazy, have something by your bed when you wake up hungry...idk what will help, but, you need to eat....
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 11:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I know to eat foods but I know that there are some foods that you digest a little slower and I was wondering if you knew what those foods were.
    crazypinkzebra

Answer by crazypinkzebra at 11:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Carbs, Pasta, rice, potatoes. I ate either a bowl of cereal and toast or ice cream before I went to bed when I was pregnant.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:27 AM on Aug. 21, 2009