Could I be pregnant?

So, here is the deal. The first day of my last period was on July 29th. My hubby and I had sex on Aug. 4th. Around the 11th of August my breasts started to feel really sore. That was the only symptom for a while until last weekend when I have started having trouble sleeping, my nose has been runny and stuffed up. I've also been having frequent headaches. I've also been extremely moody, and last night I couldn't sleep cause my lower back was hurting so bad and I couldn't stop itching. I have also been having mild cramps since last week, and they have been getting increasingly worse all week. I've also been extremely hungry the past week and a half. My period isn't supposed to start til wednesday aug. 26th. What does everyone think? I'm planning on taking a hpt tomorrow morning, but just wanted to see what everyone thought. What kinds of early symptoms did everyone else have, and how early did they start? Thank you.

Lanasmom06

Asked by Lanasmom06 at 11:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I knew I was pregnant with mine because I got so sick....with the last one, I thought I had a really bad virus but it didn't go away...I had dizziness too.....as far as moodiness, I'm like that all of the time......if you're thinking that Aug 4th is the conception date, it might be a little early to show symptoms... don't know....take the test and then if it's negative, wait to see if you start your period and if you don't, then take another one...good luck....
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 11:54 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• How would we know? Take a test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• you ovulate you had sex cum got inside of your vagina therefore yes you could be pregnant go test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• You could also have the flu. If you don't get your period take test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• imo you arent pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I'd take a test. I had almost the same symptons when I was got pregnant with my son and I thought I had to flu.
    fairysurreale

Answer by fairysurreale at 10:41 AM on Aug. 21, 2009