Does Your Husband/Boyfriend ever mention this during sex?

My sex life is GREAT, I have to admit. My husband and I are open for anything. We have a three year old daughter and our life is great. But I noticed that everytime we have sex he says...

"I wanna get you pregnant" or "I want to have 20 kids with you."

Well, I am opened to have another baby, I want a boy by next year lol. But besides that, what does your mate say during deep, great sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Well....there isn't much "talking" when we are in deep sex...he never says he wants more kids. We're perfectly happy with one. But maybe it's your husbands way of making himself feel more masculine because he can get you pregnant. Who knows how mens minds work, especially during sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Mine always says "are you gonna be my wife someday" I just laugh and say "you gotta get divorced first"
    No he is not cheating on his wife they were seperated way before I came along and in the process of the divorce...

But i have been with guys that said they wanted to get me pregnant and stuff like that.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 11:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• LOL that is never mentioned! When we are together like that it is about the moment! Things like How does that feel, to HARDER! UHHHH! There is no conversation during SEX for us!! LOL Hee Hee
    alyjax03

Answer by alyjax03 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• my SO used to say--you better not get pregnant---when we first started---now i got my tubes tied!!LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• What my dh says during sex is definitely not related to kids in any way. He's usually talking about what he wants to do to me, or asking me if I like this, etc.

Answer by missanc at 8:47 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• yea mine have said "you wanna have my baby" most of the time i just grin, cause I kno he dont mean it. i guess its just a macho thing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• before I got pregnant, my SO and I talked about having a baby so sometimes he would say I want to get you pregnant. To me it was sweet and it didn't ruin the mood or anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Aug. 22, 2009