DD's father is gonna be PISSED!!!....

Just put him on child support yesterday. how long before he gets the court order and calls me to flip out?!? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would think they have 48 hours to contact him. Have fun!
    Kenre

Answer by Kenre at 12:23 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Depends on how many cases there are at this time. It could take a few days, weeks or months. He shouldn't be pissed, he helped create the child and he needs to be financially responsible for the child, even if he wants nothing to do with the child.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:25 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• It depends on what state you are in. ere in California, I put in the papers in April of 2008 and we barely went to court in April of this year. I have never heard of a state that gives orders in 48 hours. The system is too backed up for that. Oh and BTW, if he keeps debating the amount, he will just get a temporary order for a lesser amount and drag it on forever. I just got papers today to appear AGAIN! (rolls eyes) on November 27th 2009. He has a temp. order but he never pays on time and misses months.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:51 AM on Aug. 21, 2009