how can i make myself look better?

i need to get rid of a few things.

one. i feel short and fat. i'm trying diets and i can't stand looking at myself in the mirror.

two. i have discoloration. parts of my body are darker than others. i have tried bleech cream. NOT WORKING!!

three. i have ugly toes. it's the summer time and everyone is wearing flip flops, my toes are too ugly for that. what kind of shoes besides sneakers, crocks and slides can i wear? plus i wear some close toes high heels for special events.

four. my hair is boring. i'm thinking about cutting it.

five. i think my face is ugly.

six. i break out a lot.

what can i do???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• seek counseling
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i have ugly toes too but i'm confident about myself and don't care what people think so i wear flop everyday.

i'm sure its not that bad just try to boost your confidence.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 12:03 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I agree with the first anon. You have some serious identity issues. Chances are you do not look as bad as you think. There are more important things for you to be worried about. If this is all you have to worry about, than count yourself lucky.... you could have a handicapped child to be taking care of.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i hate my feet, they are so ugly, theyre big and long and have hair!! and my toes are just ugly but i dont care, i wear flip flops anyway because believe me the last thing anyone is worried about is what our feet look like and who cares what they think anyway. i break out SO bad and i tried everthing that didnt work but i finally found something that works - its called clenziderm. its not sold in stores but if you want to know how to get it, message me!! and ill let you know. to loose weight, you cant just diet - you have to exercise too. you should cut your hair if you think its boring, maybe you need a new style to make you feel better - you could even dye it a new a color! and about your skin .. research online or go to a dermatologist. im sure there is a way to fix that or make it better. everyone hates things about themselves but you just do the best you can to make it better.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:29 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i also got foot and ankle tattoos to distract from the ugliness lol
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:30 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Those first answers are mean. If you really want to boost your confidence you really need to work on losing some weight. Commit to eating a healthier diet. Stop buying junk food, cut down your portion sizes and, if possible, add some exercise (walking, jogging, lifting weights etc... etc...).

I don't know what your hair looks like but try getting a new cut or some highlights around your face. Highlights always have a way of brightening up your face... it's a great pick me up. As for the toes thing... I'm not sure what "ugly toes" are? Do you need a pedicure? Go get a nice french pedicure or have a girls night in and do pedicures on each other.

As for the acne and such... I have had problems with acne but I started using Clinique's Acne Solutions products and they have really helped with about 90% of it. I absolutely swear by it. Also, try using an oil free foundation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I'm sure that there are some positive attributes that you can think about for yourself. We all have things that we don't like about ourselves, the key is to not focus on the flaws but on the positive things that we like. It is a hard thing to do, I am trying everyday to be more positive about myself and my body. I am overweight, but I try not to focus on that, because my husband and children love me, fat or thin. I think that all women have issues with themselves, society puts such a high standard on what we are "supposed" to look like. Try to find one thing about yourself that you like and concentrate on that. Know that you are beautiful inside and out, no matter how critical you may be of yourself. Remember that people love you, even if you don't always love yourself!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 12:11 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• First off I'm sure that you are the only one noticing these problems and are beautiful! That being said I hear these same complaints a lot from my customers. Discoloration is pretty common. I have several customers who love the Banishing Cream by Avon. You should give it a go. For your feet try some cute and comfy ballet flats. You can find them in just about any style you can imagine in every price range. I wear them often and love them! Boots are great for winter and fall. For your hair why don't you get it layered and add a few subtle highlights? A straightening iron is a great tool too! You could also use a blow dryer attachment called a diffuser for easy quick curls. For breaking out try the Avon Clearskin Professionals Acne Kit. I have the same problem and have had great results. Maybe a few simple changes will help your self esteem. You can try those products at www.youravon.com/dhullum
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:53 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Also for the weight loss Avon does have a Curves line up. The Curves trimming waist belt is great for helping you lose weight doing your normal activities or when you excercise. I sell tons of these and have heard nothing but good comments on them. The Curves toning sandals and flip flops are also a great way to excercise while you do your normal activities. They're about half the price of Fit Flops but the same concept. The Healthy Remedies Advanced Weight Loss System Pills by Avon have also had good reviews. My good friend uses these and has lost a lot of weight. She says they don't make her feel sick or shaky at all and has more energy. If you purchase any curves product from Avon you get a coupon for a free month trial at a Curves center locally! If you need help or to talk about anything please don't hesitate to email me. :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:02 AM on Aug. 22, 2009