feeling terrible

i just got the feeling like i had to have a BM and i had a bad cramp with it..my stomach went hard so i went to the bathroom, had a small BM and the cramp didnt immediately go away like it usually does..after the cramp went away ive had this lower back ache but i havent had the cramping again yet..ive been nasuas all day..im only 34 weeks..does it sound like labor is close for me (i hope not) or is this all normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A friend of mine went into labor at 32 weeks, with the same symptoms you have. I believe that you might want to phone the doctor!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• call your obgyn have him or her check you. I was like that for my second child and went on thinking it was norm, lol thank god i had my dr apt the next day, he checked me and i was at a five and 3/4 thined out. my water broke at six and i had her an hour after. but i was also 40 weeks, two days before due date
    Saberlilly

Answer by Saberlilly at 12:22 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• did you water break on its own saberlilly?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Definetly call your ob/gyn and get checked sounds like you may be starting something, I wish you luck in hopes that everything turns out ok
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:24 AM on Aug. 21, 2009