braxton hicks?

I'm a little confused on if what I'm feeling is my baby stretching or if I'm having braxton hicks. My entire stomach gets hard but I feel the baby moving at the same time. It feels like she is going to rip my stomach open but I don't know if it's because my uterus is contracting and squeezing her or if she's stretching and that is why it gets hard? If anyone understands what I'm saying.
Sound like braxton hicks or an uncomfortable baby who is doing a good job on making mommy uncomfortable too?

Asked by Marix3 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'll add this: When I feel this, I feel an incredible amount of pressure on my cervix......

Answer by Marix3 at 12:23 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• normal pregnancy feelings is all

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• call your obgyn asap!!!! sounds like you need to be checked

Answer by Saberlilly at 12:25 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I'm seven months and I feel this all the time, my doc says Im fine. Im thinking its braxton hicks.

Answer by KayLundy3 at 1:23 AM on Aug. 21, 2009