Do you know how...

to get a bouncy ball out of a speaker? My daughter put her fav bouncy ball into the bass speaker thing.... now I can't get it out! Lol... there are NO screws to take this thing apart and I've turned it every which way to try to get it out..... anyone have any experience with this?! Argh, my child ;)

07lilmama1108

Asked by 07lilmama1108 at 12:24 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• can you reach the ball? if you can, try taking a long screw and screwing it into the ball just enough so that you can pull it out. maybe try spraying it with a little bit of non-stick spray first (not on the screw or you'll never be able to grip it!) so it slides out easier.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 12:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• wow my dd put her rubber frog in our wolfer speakers and what we used was a knife, so good luck
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 12:33 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Lol! My son got a ball into a friend's speaker maybe a year ago? And to my knowledge, it's still there. It hasn't affected the speaker working or anything, and my son forgot about it, so no harm done really. I wouldn't sweat about it too much. :-)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:46 AM on Aug. 21, 2009