i have a question?

how does ur body change the first few months well do u get pain in ur stomach everytime that u eat and feel like u are going to though up can someone tell me what the changes r in ur body

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Everyone experiences pregnancy differently, some people vomit I am on my 3rd pregnancy and never vomited once with any of them. Sore nipples, discharge. You can get tired and moody especially during the first trimester. Just remember it won't last forever. You will have some growing aches and pains but rest and relaxation can help that.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:31 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Sounds like morning sickness! Yes your belly hurts and you feel nautious. At times you may throw up! I went through all of that. (four kids)! Good news is you will feel better in about three months, and you will know the things that make you feel sick and stay away from them while you are pregnant!! Good luck mommy!!!
    alyjax03

Answer by alyjax03 at 12:31 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i had morning sickness for like 4 months and im still sick every now and then and im 18 weeks. certain smells and tastes of food is the main trigger!! and yea my belly hurts sometimes too, its kinda like menstrual cramps. there are all kinds of changes in your body, jus different people have different changes!
    EheartsZ07

Answer by EheartsZ07 at 12:40 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• iveben throuhthat 8years ago it fels like yu bottom i s fallingout and you get headaches form time to time and yuo constlty going tothe bathroomand al yu wan do is sleepthen there moods swings
    rhondarktrnd01

Answer by rhondarktrnd01 at 12:50 AM on Aug. 21, 2009