Does it piss you off when...

When you ask a question here does it piss you off when someone just judges and doesn't answer your question? Or does it piss you off when they DO answer your question but it's not the answer you're looking for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when they judge and dont answer the question pisses me off
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:42 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I see pleanty of ppl get pissed because they appear to be looking for someone to agree w/ them instead of just answer the question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Judgeing, or an obvious, unhelpfull answer upsets me!!
    alyjax03

Answer by alyjax03 at 12:44 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• It pisses me off when they judge, don't answer the question and when they pick on the other women who DID answer the question. You have to understand, cafemom is full of women who get no attention at home- so they come look for it online. Most of these mom's are known as trolls, and they're not looking for good attention. I like to call them vultures, they feed off drama. :)
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 12:45 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Ditto Sincitichick!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• It pisses me off when they judge. Not so much if they give an answer that doesn't really answer my question.
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 12:48 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• When people are judgemental then yes it makes me mad, they are not in the OP's shoes so they should just give the advice to the best of their ability instead of bashing
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:48 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• not too much, cause I know there are some ladies/kids here that just want that reaction. They say mean or stupid shit just to be stupid. Myust need a life or a new hobby. kwim
    LaPaBa

Answer by LaPaBa at 12:53 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Cauliflower makes a great gift!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Anon :03 seems to think this old joke is funny.......It's not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Aug. 21, 2009