Got my membrains stripped today, and now I have cramps and back pain

I SWEAR if this doesnt work, Im gonna be so upset, because its not worth the pain I'm having!
How long after you got stripped did you start to experience REAL contrations, not just cramping?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• membranes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• OOOOOOOOOOOO GIRLLLLLL!!!!!!! thats how my labor started. it was almost AUTOMATICALLY after that i started experiencing backpains & cramping. goodluck & congrats! =]
    .Kelly.

Answer by .Kelly. at 1:23 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• oh & i got them stripped about 12 noon on a monday & that night i was having full blown contractions. i went to the hospital around 8 the following morning & had him @ 2:25 in the afternoon. so pretty much about 24hours after i got my membranes stripped i was holding my son! =D
    .Kelly.

Answer by .Kelly. at 1:25 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I had my membranes stripped two or three times. It took me a few days after my first membrane strip. I think it just depends on if you're ready to go or not. Some people go into labor that day, others not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• for me, it took a couple of days. two to be exact.

good luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Aug. 21, 2009