odds are?

Ok so my son is two weeks old, my hubby and i are both military and are stationed cross country from each other. When he came out for paternity leave we had sex a couple of times. Now i know we should have waited or used bc, but we didnt. If we are pregnant again its ok, we wouldnt mind. I just want to know how likely it is. Please no judgments, if we are we will be ok and happy.

KJ_on

Asked by KJ_on at 1:28 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would say very UNlikely. It can happen but with your son only being 2 weeks, it's not likely you have started to ovulate again. And if you are breastfeeding it would decrease the chance.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:42 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Highly probable, I would say. If I were you, I'd check Webmd or google it. Good question...and good luck!
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 1:30 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• It is very likely .
    alot of women that have sex that soon after brth do get pregnant again eaisly .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Very likely and I have to say it's going to be ROUGH...on your body and on the baby already here. We had a surprise and if I had known our birth control would fail, we'd have just abstained.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Are you breastfeeding? Because that sometimes gives some protection, at least in the beginning.

Answer by missanc at 8:53 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Had you stopped bleeding yet? I was told you can get pregant as soon as you stop bleeding post partum but you never know. Timing has to be just right compared to ovulation and all that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Aug. 21, 2009