Does anyone remember watching the christmas cartoon specials as a kid?

HI! I know this seems like a really wierd question especially since it's only august, but I really need your help! There's this cartoon I use to watch every year with my family & now I want to watch it with my daughter. The problem is I can't remember what it's called! Let's see if anyone on CM can remember ...

There were 3 bears (2 cubs - boy, girl & a verry sleepy mama) & a ranger. The ranger told the cubs about christmas & made them so curious that they refused to hibirnate, even though thier mama told them to. When mama falls asleep the cubs go to the ranger's house where they discover christmas stuff. The ranger gets traped in a blizzard & when it's over he goes to the cave where all 3 bears are. Then they see Santa flying above in his sleed. Santa yells out merry christmas & the cubs run back into the cave to discover presents. The cartoon ends with the 3 of them sleeping.

Fimiliar to anyone? (80's movie)

Ceciliah9

Asked by Ceciliah9 at 1:41 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No answers yet