Who's made cheating a continual thing?

Who has cheated, but has kept doing it.. instead of saying you messed up and will never do it again? I'm so confused, I just need answers. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• i have never done this however when cheating is a continual thing in a relationship its time to get out.... i mean having it happen once and seeing u f-ed up its worth trying to work things out however when it keeps happening it shows you do not (or they do not) care about the relationship and would rather be elsewhere, maybe they dont want to have their child come from a broken home, maybe they dont have anywhere else to go if they leave, so they stay honestly get out if you are in this situation
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 2:28 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• There are a couple of reasons for this that come to mind, the first being your man isn't meeting your emotional (and possibly sexual) needs. The next is sexual addiction. I'm sure there may be more but those are the ones that pop out to me

Answer by admckenzie at 10:40 AM on Aug. 21, 2009