Baby shower decorating....

So Im throwing a baby shower in two days and Im a little stumped for decorating ideas.... The mother to be is TERRIFIED of balloons so there goes a ton of decorations! Oh well.... She is having a GIRL... but all I really have now is... a 4 tier diaper cake I made and Im planning on hanging up a clothes line type thing across my wall and hanging some baby clothes on it... I also have a 3D bear cake... but Im lost on everything else! I need some decorating ideas for outside and indoors.... all the help I can get is much appreciated!!!

sxc_mom_of2

Asked by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:20 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You could get some of that paper mache ribbon stuff (idk what it's called, lol) in pink, white and purple and string up the house, inside and out.

This is a good site for decorations and favors: http://www.partycity.com/category/baby+showers.do
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:24 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• go to partyamerica.com. That is where my friend got all of the decor from my baby shower. Turned out awesome.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 10:40 AM on Aug. 21, 2009