Anyone on YAZ and having problems?

I have been on YAZ for almost 2 months and ever since I started it it's been pure hell. Anyone else having any problems on it? If so what's going on?

SonjaJB

Asked by SonjaJB at 2:34 AM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Health

• yaz was recalled! get off it right away!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I just got on YAZ about a week and a half ago. I was sick for the first few days... but that went away and now I just have the sore boobs. I would go talk to your dr about a different kind if it is making you sick! As far as the recall goes, I just got on it less than two weeks ago. There are commercials about the side effects and trying to recall it, I would talk to your dr and see about switching because you have been sick. But as far as my research goes, it has NOT been offically recalled yet.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:04 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I quit taking it, I got so sick! I would see about switching i had to.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:59 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I was on it. It gave me cramps and other "period symptoms" that I don't usually get. It also made me spot for 2 weeks before my period. I switched to another pill and had an ultrasound to rule out any other cuases of hte bleeding and have only had one day of spotting this month. Yaz can be good if you need it and your body responds well. I acutally did well on it the first few months after the baby, but then I think my hormones start settling back down so I didn't need it anymore and that's when all hte "poblems' started.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Try something that won't mess with your body chemistry, like a diaphram

Answer by rkoloms at 10:17 PM on Aug. 23, 2009